Situated on the northern edge of Koreatown, this shingled Craftsman and historic-cultural monument awaits its next owner.
The four-bedroom, two-bathroom house was designed in 1910 by John and Donald Parkinson, the father-and-son architectural duo that designed a number of standout buildings in Downtown LA, including the Los Angeles Stock Exchange and the Title Guarantee building. (The elder Parkinson also designed City Hall and the LA Memorial Coliseum.)
Named the Heart House, its plentiful interior wood accents have been restored. Other features include a wide front porch, wood-burning brick fireplace, gleaming hardwood floors, and spectacular original built-ins.