Today is the first day of spring, and to mark the change in seasons, we’re featuring an original illustration by Los Angeles-based artist Bijou Karman.
Enjoy the sweet smell of blooming orange blossoms and jasmine, picnics, hikes to Griffith Observatory, and everything else the season brings. It might be the best time of year in LA.
- Super bloom: See the gorgeous explosion of wildflowers sweeping Southern California [Curbed LA]
- 7 Hikes Off Los Angeles's Gold Line [Curbed LA]
- 8 Los Angeles Hikes With Spectacular Ending [Curbed LA]
- Mapping The 11 Most Celeb-Filled Hiking Trails In Los Angeles [Curbed LA]
- 17 great spots to picnic in Los Angeles [Curbed LA]