Valley girl Miley Cyrus has called both Toluca Lake and Studio City home, but now she's so famous she's moving out west to Hidden Hills with the rest of the celebs. She recently locked down a 5.5-acre horse ranch/vineyard, and TMZ says that the gated estate is a big security upgrade from her Toluca Lake home, which hosted a trio of break-ins in under a year.
Miley's new pony-centric property is one of Hidden Hills's largest parcel; the grounds encircle a 6,500-square-foot main house with seven bedrooms, beamed ceilings, a 1,000-bottle wine cellar, and wood floors, according to BusinessWire. The residence shares the acreage with a 10-stall barn, vegetable and citrus gardens, a chicken coop (with hen house!), and a 500-vine vineyard. TMZ and BusinessWire both say that Miley (through her Sunshine Girl trust) paid $5 million, though public records via Redfin list the sale price as $4.037 million.
· Miley Cyrus -- New Home, Home on the Range [TMZ]
· Woodbridge Luxury Homes of California Sells Hidden Hills Ranch to Miley Cyrus [BusinessWire]
· Take a Video Tour Through Miley Cyrus's Weird Backyard [Curbed LA]
· Here's Miley Cyrus on Her Celebrity Neighbors in Toluca Lake [Curbed LA]
· Why Do Bieber and These 25 Other Celebs Live in Calabasas? [Curbed LA]