We first saw Four, the four house project on Mar Vista's Beethoven Street, when it was under construction in April. It had its grand opening this past weekend and, according to agent Scott Walker, is already half in escrow (they've accepted two offers and are working on a third). Four was built under the city's Small Lot Subdivision ordinance, which allows for multiple detached buildings on single lots, and the project includes guess how many Killefer Flammang-designed houses.
· 3974 Beethoven has three bedrooms and two and a half bathrooms in 1,520 square feet. It's asking $799,000.
· 3976 Beethoven has two bedrooms and two and a half bathrooms in 1,340 square feet. It's asking $749,000.
· 3978 Beethoven has three bedrooms and three and a half bathrooms in 1,630 square feet. It's asking $799,000.
· 3978 1/2 Beethoven has three bedrooms and three and a half bathrooms in 1,620 square feet. It's asking $799,000.
All four have "redwood siding reclaimed from a historic 1863 lumber mill, Nichiha fiber cement panels made from recycled materials, super efficient ~~~Low E~~~ windows, dual flushing eco toilets, tankless water heaters, Energy Star certified appliances & sustainably harvested Bamboo wood floors throughout."
· Mar Vista's Beethoven is Hopping With New Projects [Curbed LA]
· Mar Vista Four [Official Site]