clock menu more-arrow no yes

Filed under:

Landmark John Krempel in Mid-City

New, 17 comments

This Victorian Craftsman on South Manhattan Place off Country Club Drive was built in 1908 by John P. Krempel, architect of the old Times Mirror building and Engine Co. No. 28 firehouse, and was designated a historic landmark in 1996. Its Historic Homes page describes it as having eight bedrooms, maid’s quarters and a formal butler’s pantry, plus a garage with a mechanic’s bay and second-story chauffeur’s quarters. Asking price for the 3,872-square-foot residence is $850,000.--Pauline O'Connor
· 1326 S. Manhattan Pl, Los Angeles, CA 90019 [Redfin]

1326 S. Manhattan Pl, Los Angeles, CA 90019