Hopes were so high at King on Kings, and so were the asking prices: just a year ago a one bedroom at the freshly-built twelve unit Pugh+Scarpa-designed condos was listed for $1.175 million. Now Blackburn and Sweetzer tips us that that unit has been chopped, along with at least one of its neighbors. According to King on Kings's website, the two penthouse units have sold, but one of those seems to be up for grabs again.
Here's what's available:
1. Number one, a one bedroom, one and three quarter bathroom, 1,509 square feet unit, was listed last August at $1.175 million. It was delisted in December, relisted in April at $949,000, and after several chops is now at $759,000.
2. Number ten also has one bedroom and one and three quarter bathroom, but it's only 1,371 square feet. Although unlike number one, it has a private rooftop terrace. The property website has its original price as $1.190 million, and it hasn't taken any lessons from it's neighbor--after a similar listing/delisting situation, it went on the market in April for $975,000, and is now at $788,000.
3. Penthouse three and it's two bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,920 square feet, is marked as sold on the property website, but here it is on the MLS. It was just listed last month for $899,000, but a perhaps copy-paste-happy agent has splashed "HUGE REDUCTION !!" on the listing.
HOAs are in the high $200s to low $300s.
· King on Kings [Official Site]
· New To Market: Pugh + Scarpa's King on Kings [Curbed LA]
· Real Estates—123 Kings Road for Your Lofty Pleasure, From $759,00-Plus [Blackburn and Sweetzer]
· 123 N KINGS Rd #1 [Redfin]
· 123 N KINGS Rd #10 [Redfin]
· 123 N KINGS Rd Ph 3 [Redfin]