For those looking to join the commenting fun on Curbed LA or just take this whole social networking thing to the next level, you can now do so using your Facebook account. Click the Connect with Facebook button below each Curbed post, and you'll get a pop-up window asking if you want to link your Curbed commenter identity with your Facebook account. Approve the request, and you're good to go.
A few particulars:
1) Your real name (as it appears on your Facebook profile) will appear on comments made on Curbed through Facebook Connect.
2) You'll have full control over whether you want the comments you make on Curbed fed into your Facebook newsfeed.
3) If you're logged into Facebook in the same browser you're using to read Curbed, you'll be auto-logged into comment once you've linked your Curbed commenter identity with Facebook Connect.
4) You're still welcome to use your homegrown Curbed commenter account and ignore this whole Facebook thing.
5) If you've already signed up for an Curbed commenter account, using Facebook Connect will create a new, separate commenter account. There's no way for us to merge the two accounts, so if you're happy with your current setup/avatar/username/etc, probably best to ignore this whole Facebook thing.
Also, hey, as long as we're getting our social networking on, you may want to follow us on Twitter. BFFs forever.