As this Saturday gets underway, check out a selection of some of the top stories on Curbed this week.
1) MID-WILSHIRE: There's a lot of mystery surrounding Phase II of LACMA construction; museum officials are being very quiet about what's coming, but promise a big surprise announcement on Sept. 29th.
2) DOWNTOWN: The under-construction Grammy Museum, a four-story, 32,000-square foot museum at Fig and Olympic, now has a Grammy.
3) BEVERLY HILLS: Would "Pretty Woman"'s Richard Gere and Julia Roberts stay here? We checked out construction on the Montage Hotel off Wilshire.
4) KOREATOWN: Amid a lot of unhappiness about the whole project, construction continues on the Robert F. Kennedy memorial park at the site of the old Ambassador Hotel.
4) SANTA MONICA: There was an early look at the Tahiti Apartments, a 31-unit affordable housing development at 2411 Centinela in Santa Monica that was designed by Santa Monica firm Daly Genik.
5) LOS ANGELES: This week will see the last episode of Bravo's "Million Dollar Listing." Many people will silently cheer that news. But fans can catch up with the series here, here, here, and here. And the first episode is here!