Back in January, a vacancy in Silver Lake's Bubeshko Apartments--designed by architect Rudolph Schindler--caused quite a stir, and lo, another unit is now available for an August 1st move in. It'll cost you $2,450 a month; architect Gregory Ain used to slumber in this very apartment. Sweet dreams.
Incredible 1 bedroom apartment available for showing.
AUGUST 1st move-in date.
Architect Gregory Ain lived in this landmark apartment for 15 years.
Garnering world acclaim, this masterpiece building was featured in the MOCA Schindler Retrospective. One of the architect's best-known multi-family designs. The Bubeshko Apartments have been immaculately restored to near original condition.
Dwell in this one-of-a-kind living artwork and LA landmark in the heart of Silverlake and one of the most intact/original of Schindler's works. A time-capsule to 1941 modernism and yet a timeless work of art.
• Large private terrace
• Mountain/Canyon/Sunset Views
• Designer appliances -- w/d, d/w (Ashko), gas range (Bosch) , fridge (Fisher-Paykel), disposal
• Beautiful soffit lighting throughout
• Spectacular natural lighting/sunsets
• Built-in closets/cabinets
• Private garage parking
• Ivanhoe School District
• Walking distance to Gelson's, Trader Joe's, Sunset Junction, Silverlake Farmer's Market (Saturdays)
· $2,450/month, Schindler Masterpiece [Craiglist]