It's not easy to keep up with all the construction happenings and neighborhood changes going on, so here's a round up of photos; all these pictures were taken within the last week or so, but didn't make it onto the Curbed site. Join the Curbed LA Flickr pool if you want to contribute.
1. The forthcoming Century in Century City designed by architect Robert A.M. Stern. [Atwater Village Newbie]
2. The Hollywood and Vine complex. View from Selma and Argyle. [Chriztrax]
3. The new Silver Lake Library at corner of Glendale and Silver Lake Blvd.
4 Downtown's Evo condo project.
5. Mixed-use project The Dalton 238 S Arroyo Pkwy in Pasadena.
6. Commercial/retail building LA Fashion Mart at 800 East 12th Street in downtown.