This week's top dish from Eater LA, Curbed's restaurant, bar, and nightlife blog...
1) The former Frederick's Of Hollywood space (pictured, left) on Hollywood Blvd stays sexy. But its latest incarnation: The Kress, a restaurant incorporating "Chinoiserie with Deco elements."
2) Chef Michel Richard finally takes over the kitchen in Hollywood's Citrus at Social starting tonight, but it seems someone forgot to tell a couple of the employees that bit of information.
3) Another week, another New York restaurant import. Soon STK debuts on La Cienega, but Eater warns: "STK is a bar with a restaurant in it, not the other way around."
4) New chef, new menu, new owner, same old mariachis. Downtown's La Fonda will reopen next week on Wilshire, not - as was rumored - in the Eastern Columbia building.
5) It was supposed to be the first Vanity Fair Oscar party in 15 years not at Morton's. Tom Colicchio's Craft in Century City loses out now that the party is canceled.