clock menu more-arrow no yes mobile

Filed under:

West Hollywood's CB Lofts Looking for Buyer

New, 6 comments

Another day, another loft project in financial trouble. Today's troubled project: CB Lofts on Orange Grove in West Hollywood. The project was 90% completed before the construction lender backed out. According to broker Elaine Golden-Gealer, the remaining 10% includes appliances and finishes. Despite the fact that the future of the project looks uncertain, three-bedroom townhomes are still listed for almost $1.4 million. The developer is now hoping to sell the project as a short sale and it's expected to go rental. In the meantime, the 15,000 square foot lot with a pool and 12 units is listed for $8 million.
· 1220 N Orange Grove Ave West Hollywood, CA 90046 [Redfin]