[Inside of newly renovated Joan's on Third]
This week's top dish from Eater LA, Curbed LA's sister/restaurant, bar, and nightlife blog...
1) (Re-)Opening night at Bastide. Pytka puts it all on the house.
2) Drive thru java in Boys town? Not going to happen.
3) No one will be stuffed like their amazingly good imported anchovies anymore in the new Joan's on Third. It's huge.
4) We can't stop thinking about Gordon Ramsay's flambéed balls.
5) Manhattan Beach can't seem to support a restaurant for adults. Appletini, anyone?