This week's top dish from Eater LA, Curbed's restaurant, bar, and nightlife blog...
1) Holy moly. Just about every corner of LA will be hosting its own food festival this weekend.
2) We sort of suspected Musha might have had exhaust problems the last time we ordered the bbq and smelled like charcoal the rest of the night. The place is still closed for renovations to fix the exhaust problems.
3) Mmmm. Just $7.99 for crap. We're so going.
4) All'Angelo distinguishes itself from all the other Angelo-sounding restaurants in the neighborhood through inclusion in Esquire's Top 20 Restaurants.
5) Is BOA saying bye bye to the Grafton? Could be.
6) We will miss Josef Centeno's tasting menus at Opus. Hope he gets that new Silver Lake open quickly.