This week's top dish from Eater LA, Curbed's restaurant, bar, and nightlife blog...
1) Glendale gets the retail/restaurant trifecta, circa 2007: Pinkberry, Cheesecake Factory...and Katsuya.
2) Our delicate posteriors can rejoice. Bastide has ordered new chairs. Good call.
3) Next time, order the pancakes. BLD goes into crisis management mode after a bad batch of hollandaise.
4) We always thought LA was junior varsity when it came to late night dining. We might finally make the varsity team. 24 hour dining options galore, so long as you're in Hollywood.
5) Who's their contractor? Doug Arango closed for renovations Sept 6, 10 days later reopens as Melrose Bar & Grill.