Avril Lavigne and husband, Sum 41 singer Deryck Whibley, snapped up a three-story, eight-bedroom Bel-Air home for about $9.5 million, according to the LA Times. According to Big Time Listings, the home was formerly owned by Blink-182's Travis Barker and was used to film his MTV reality series “Meet the Barkers."
· Avril Lavigne, the 'Girlfriend' next door in Bel-Air [LA Times]
· Rocker Avril Lavigne pays $9.5M for Bel-Air mansion [BTL]
Motley Crue bassist Nikki Sixx and his ex-wife, “Baywatch” actress Donna D’Errico, take out the Price Chopper and ax the listing price on their six-bedroom, 5,269-square-foot house in Agoura Hills from just under $3 million to just under $2.495 million. The home is on 40 acres, according to BLT. Is land really cheap in Agoura Hills?
· Motley Crue’s Nikki Sixx asking $2,495,000 for Spanish-style SoCal house [BTL]
Denise Richards, linked to Bon Jovi guitarist Richie Sambora, has listed her 5,188 square foot, five-bedroom, Hidden Hills estate for $4,495,000. There is an outdoor BBQ and fireplace, pool, spa and barn on the property, according to the listed description.
· Denise Richards Is On the Move...Again [Real Estalker]
DJ AM has purchased a 4 bedroom-home in Beverly Hills for $1.895 million. Real Estalker reports it's quite a party pad with large living room and dining room combination and a nice pool.
· DJ AM Spins His Way into Beverly Hills [Real Estalker]