Picture Credit: Archangel Entertainment/Metroblogging LA
I've never eaten a Hot Pocket and then afterwards been "I'm glad I ate that." I'm always like "I'm gonna die. I paid for that? Did I eat it or rub it on my face? My back hurts...Owww." You never really see that on a menu when you go out to dinner. "I'll have the ceasar salad and the Hot Pocket." "Uh, tonight's specials are a sea bass which is broiled and we have a Hot Pocket which is cooked in a dirty microwave. And that comes with a side of Pepto."
1) Our candidate for restaurant with the dumbest name was supposed to have a soft opening this week but it looks like Ketchup is still staffing up.
2) Too many angels on our shoulder. Eater LA offers a handy guide so you can tell Angeli Caffe from All'Angelo, despite their close names, cuisine and locations.
3) StarWatch launches and there isn't a single mention of Koi! We like it already.
4) We've seen the Virgin Mary in grilled cheese, but this is first time we've seen a Jesus Tortilla.
5) Silver Lake residents rejoice! No need to make that mile drive to Los Feliz for your Pinkberry fix. New Pinkberry location: Rowena and Hyperion set to open.
6) Eater sounds grumpy: our sister site declares a DeathWatch for the entire city of Pasadena.
"Have you tried the Hot Pocket Hot Pocket? Its a Hot Pocket filled with a Hot Pocket. Tastes just like Hot Pocket."