Thanks for your many, many questions this week. We're stopping at six, so please don't yell at us. We'll try and hit your question this week in one-offs. Please feel free to email us at email@example.com if you have answers or comments. We would also really appreciate D-I-G-I-T-A-L P-I-C-T-U-R-E-S.
[Starbucks is in Elleven, too]
1) Downtown: Is this an ad or a question. "I heard through the grapevine that the Elleven South building is so far ahead in their reserves, that all residents will have 3 months of free HOA dues. Can you confirm? Do you think it has anything to do with it being a green building?"
2) Santa Monica: We hate to be the bearer of bad news, so we'll let someone else do it. "Any idea what happened to the Landmark NuWilshire theater in Santa Monica? It seems to have shut down on Sunday and the signage is being removed."
3) Hollywood: More mixed use: "Just wondering if there has been any movement on the proposed mixed use development called La Brea Gateway located on the N.W corner of La Brea and Willoughby (currently the place they film Hell's Kitchen). I was hearing a lot about it about 18 months ago and now nothing."
4) Beverly Hills: Blight in BH: "I'm curious as to what's going on with the stretch of Olympic between Robertson and Beverly Drive... there seems to be an unusual number of empty lots/businesses there. The empty lot at Robertson across from the Helios House, Ariake Sushi and the lot across from it at LaPeer, the Beverly Hills Ford building... it seems like it would be a good location, so what gives?"
5) Hancock Park: No news is good news? "any news on the condo conversion project on rossmore in hancock park??? their website is therossmore.com."
6) Beverly Hills: Good question: "I noticed construction walkways going up on NE corner of Robertson and Wilshire -- what's being built?"
Answers are welcome in the comments.