clock menu more-arrow no yes mobile

Filed under:

Ask Curbed: Quik-E Real Estate License?

Before everyone states the obvious in regard to this reader's question--"no more real estate agents, please"--perhaps these licenses are also used within other lines of work, too. Or perhaps they're not. Kicking things off, we'll offer up the California Association of Realtors' web site, as well as their online training section, but any other suggestions on where to head?

Have any advice or recommendations on how to get a real estate license? I would prefer to not spend a lot of time or money on this endeavor. Thanks for any input you may have.

· Ask Curbed: Is Smelly Tar Acceptable? [Curbed LA]
· Ask Curbed: What's Civil Code 827? [Curbed LA]