Shot of Tanzore
The latest food dish from Eater, our sister nightlife/food blog:
1) Who says there's no good pizza in LA? If its too hard to get a reservation at Mozza, Canadian-import Terroni might fit the bill. We had no idea Toronto was a hotbed of Italianacity.
2) Oooh, pretty. Tanzore, Red Seven and the Edison win awards for design from the LA chapter of the AIA.
3) Man, those Myers are busy. First Comme Ca opened two weeks ago, now Boule Atelier opens around the corner.
4) Tom Colicchio - celebrity chef, reality TV judge, restaurateur, bear icon, and now Oscar party host? Yup, now that Morton's is becoming the Soho house, Vanity Fair's annual Oscar party is moving to Craft.
5) Note to all LA restaurants - don't piss off LA Times' Leslie Brenner. She doesn't recover quickly.