Not to make light of a tough situation, but we saw this nice ad on Craigslist for one of those NY Style lofts in the Higgins Building.You know, the loft building with the incredible, unobstructed views of City Hall and the mountains and that ominous dirt pit across the street. Flee Higginites! Flee! While you still have a view to trade on... ahhh, we've said too much.
$1790 / 1br - Gorgeous NY Style LOFT with Amazing City and Mountain Views!!!
Reply to: (redacted)
Date: 2006-05-30, 8:02PM PDT Gorgeous NY Style LOFT With Amazing City and Mountain Views!!!This beautiful N.Y. style loft is in the historic, highly sought-after 1910 Higgins Bldg. This 800+ sq ft. sun-lit unit is in a lovely area on Gallery Row near Disney Concert Hall, MOCA, and the Theatre District. Sophisticated and classy space with spectacular views. 9th floor – great light (above roof lines). One of the best conversions and best locations available. ULTIMATE CLASS AND LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!!!! Details below:
* Open-space/ 1 bath NY Style Open Loft (defined bedroom area) in one of best neighborhoods of the "New Downtown L.A."
* Massive wall of huge windows with view of City Hall and the mountains
* (HIGH FLOOR WITH UNOBSTRUCTED VIEWS - VERY BRIGHT AND BEAUTIFUL)
And then came along the new 11-story Parker Center, and there went your 9th floor views.
· Gorgeous NY Style LOFT with Amazing City and Mountain Views!!! [Craigslist]
· Metropolitan Police Department Headquarters [DMJM H&N Web site]